Moleskines!

Woah-- I haven't posted something like 8 months worth of Moleskine sketches. Unfortunately they ain't all gems, so this might seem kinda long, but scroll all the way down. It's worth it:

larry and claire

diners at city o'city, Denver

condiments

San Antonio airport

San Antonio airport

Table at Earl of Sandwich, San Antonio

Parents' living room

Evening at Dave and Barbara's

Jury Waiting Room

linda at breakfast

at the movies

Starbucks, South Broadway, Denver, CO, 10 am

waiting for a table at The Universal, Denver, CO

Table at The Universal, Denver, CO

Inside the car

slow day at work

chairs at work

Cherry Creek Mallchitecture, Denver

Forrest Room 5, Denver

15th Ave, Denver

still life for my class

barnes and noble north sheridan

linda at bang restaurant

table at barbecue place

Comments

  1. Wow..great drawings...!
    Although now I'll be putting off starting my Moleskine for even longer after seeing your work..
    Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    Have you a video when you did a drawing? I'm curious to know how you did it. May be I could learn something from how to sketch draw. Thks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past