New Moleskine (again again)

This new moleskine had a cool start, as I spent a portion of last week in the guesthouse at the Stonewall Valley Ranch in the Texas Hill Country near Stonewall, naturally. Linda's sister Ann put us up, and her other sister Amy came along. We got to visit with Linda's cute and high-octane nephew Tegue (Ann's son), who finally wiped me out by the third day. But we had a lot of fun, and I even did a few sketches, too.

The table at Auslander, a German restaurant in nearby Fredericksburg.
table at auslander restaurant fredericksburg

Part of the front of the guest house:
stonewall valley ranch guest house

Linda's and my room at the guest house:
"god bless america" room stonewall valley ranch

Comments

  1. Wonderful sketches! I'm a transplanted Texan, so all of this makes me a bit homesick. The Hill Country is such an amazing part of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches, Paul. Did you eat some good German schnitzel at the Auslander?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rob! No schnitzel this time, but some good wurst!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past